22 – 23 February 2018, The Hilton Hotel, Frankfurt City Centre, Germany
Now in it’s 12th year, the PCI Wood Mackenzie European Nylon Symposium brings together key industry delegates and delivers a comprehensive agenda that provides valuable insights into the strengths and weaknesses of the market.
The focused 1.5 day agenda will bring together senior decision makers from across the industry to discuss market trends and analyse commercial drivers that will shape opportunities for the coming year.
Reasons to Attend…
- Hear from industry experts on market trends and forecasts
- Optimise your market position with key business strategies
- Network with your peers from the nylon chain business
- Focused 1.5 day agenda with in depth supply chain overviews
- Polyamide Training Session
Symposium Agenda Themes…
During this event, you can expert to hear about Global market analysis across key Nylon raw materials , including: Propylene, Ammonia, Butadiene , Sulphur, Ammonium Sulphate, as well as future outlooks and key innovations.
- Nylon Industrial Fibres market analysis
- Nylon Textile market – A future in Polyamide ?
- Engineering plastics – Market overview and innovations
- The global light vehicle industry
- Polyamide intermediates: Light at the end of Tunnel?
- Asia market vision
- Innovation in polyamide – Really?
Polyamide Training Session…
Led by Quentin de Carvalho, this half day training session will provide everything you or your new team needs to get up to speed on the polyamide industry.
What the session will cover:
- What is polyamide? A schematic vision of the chemistry and production process
- The particularities of different polyamides
- The polyamide applications – Why polyamide?
- Synthetic polyamide segments market vision?
- Delegates will be given a training pack for future reference
The symposium will take place at the Hilton, Frankfurt City Centre.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The supply of conferences within Germany is considered to be a domestic supply of services under German VAT law. As such PCI Wood Mackenzie is required to charge all attendees German VAT at the standard rate of 19%