1-2 March, 2017, The Houston Airport Marriott, Texas
Now in its 19th year, the Americas Polyester Industry Conference brings together key industry players for a comprehensive overview of the economic, technical, environmental and commercial themes affecting the Americas polyester industry.
Reasons to attend…
- Network with colleagues from across the polyester industry
- Hear market trends and forecasts from industry experts
- Optimize your market position with key business strategies
- Understand the mechanics of the global and American polyester value chain
What to expect…
This year’s extended agenda now covers one and a half days, offering an integrated assessment of this dynamic industry. Our industry experts will provide in-depth analysis of the driving forces across the business sectors, including:
- Regional Economy
- Energy & Feedstocks
- Asia & China Polyester Markets
- Polyester Fibers
- PET Resin & RPET
- Risk Analysis
NEW Addition for 2017…
This extended agenda will also include an optional breakout session on key factors relating to the Global and US EODs markets, specifically:
- Global DEG: can supply meet demand?
- US PEO supply: when do we run out?
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org