5-6 April 2017, The Marriott, Atlanta Airport
Now in it’s 10th year, the PCI Wood Mackenzie American Nylon Symposium brings together key industry delegates and delivers a comprehensive agenda that provides valuable insights into the strengths and weaknesses of the market.
The focused agenda will bring together senior decision makers from across the industry to discuss market trends and analyse commercial drivers that will shape opportunities for the coming year.
Reasons to Attend…
- Hear from industry experts on market trends and forecasts
- Optimise your market position with key business strategies
- Network with your peers from the nylon chain business
- Focused agenda with in depth supply chain overviews
- Plus new for 2017: Polyamide Training Session
Symposium Agenda Themes…
During this event, you can expert to hear about Global market analysis across key Nylon raw materials , including: Propylene, Ammonia, Butadiene , Sulphur, Ammonium Sulphate, as well as future outlooks and key innovations.
New for 2017: Polyamide Training Session…
Led by Dr Robin MacDonald and Quentin de Carvalho, this half day training session will provide everything you or your new team needs to get up to speed on the polyamide industry.
What the session will cover:
- What is polyamide? A schematic vision of the chemistry and production process
- The particularities of different polyamides
- The polyamide applications – Why polyamide?
- Synthetic polyamide segments market vision?
- Delegates will be given a training pack for future reference
The symposium will take place at The Marriott, Atlanta Airport. Book your group rate here
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.