22 – 23 March 2018, The Marriott, Atlanta Airport
In it’s 11th year, the PCI Wood Mackenzie American Nylon Symposium brought together key industry delegates and delivered a comprehensive agenda that provided valuable insights into the strengths and weaknesses of the market.
The focused agenda brought together senior decision makers from across the industry to discuss market trends and analyse commercial drivers that will shape opportunities for the coming year.
Reasons companies attended…
- Hear from industry experts on market trends and forecasts
- Optimise your market position with key business strategies
- Network with your peers from the nylon chain business
- Focused agenda with in depth supply chain overviews
- Polyamide Training Session
Symposium Agenda Themes…
During this event, delegates heard about Global market analysis across key Nylon raw materials , including: Propylene, Ammonia, Butadiene , Sulphur, Ammonium Sulphate, as well as future outlooks and key innovations.
Polyamide Training Session…
Lead by Quentin de Carvalho, this half day training session provided everything you or your new team needs to get up to speed on the polyamide industry.
The session covered:
- What is polyamide? A schematic vision of the chemistry and production process
- The particularities of different polyamides
- The polyamide applications – Why polyamide?
- Synthetic polyamide segments market vision?
- Delegates will be given a training pack for future reference
The symposium took place at The Marriott, Atlanta Airport.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.