Europe’s leading polyester conference for the textile industry
New Dates for 2018
The 26th European Polyester Industry Conference will be held in Vienna on the 6 – 7 October 2018.
The European Polyester Industry Conference brings together key industry players for a comprehensive overview of economic, technical, environmental and commercial themes affecting the European polyester industry.
Join us and broaden your understanding of the technical textile industry, in particular polyester. Gain the latest textile industry data effecting the polyester industry and it’s impact on global markets. Delegates will gain an invaluable understanding of the global polyester industry chain from feedstock developments through raw materials to polyester fibres, PET resin and film markets.
Senior business planners, procurement leads, heads of strategy and lead salespeople and marketers from around the globe attend this established annual event, directly before EPCA, seeking independent analysis of short and longer term commercial trends in the polyester and textile industry.
- Network with colleagues from across the polyester industry
- Hear market trends and forecasts from industry experts
- Optimise your market position with key business strategies
- Understand the mechanics of the global and European polyester value chain
Benefit from a truly integrated understanding of the polyester industry through textile industry data and expert speakers. Our specialists offer in-depth analysis of the driving forces across the business sectors.
Topics covered during the conference include:
- Global economy
- Energy and feedstocks
- Global ethylene
Polyester Industry Training
Led by Philip Marshall, this half day training session will provide everything you or your team need to get up to speed on the Polyester industry. With many competing drivers in the polyester industry which surface at different times. We will explain the key drivers, the importance of raw materials, the different products and production methods and finally as the issues of recycle and sustainability become ever more important how this may evolve in the future in different regions.
The session covers:
- What is polyester? The chemistry and production process for fibre, resin and film etc.
- The key raw materials Naphtha, PX PTA, Ethylene, MEG, Polymer how they influence the chain
- Why do buyers use polyester and what are the key industry dynamics
- Polyester end use applications – where is polyester used and why, why does polyester take share from other polymers
- Polyester sustainability and recycle – the current position and what opportunities are there in the future
- Delegates will be given a training pack for future reference
There is an early bird rate of €500 in place for this session until the 30 June 2018, the price will then be €600
The 2018 European Polyester Conference will be held at Le Meridien Vienna, Austria.
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.