Europe’s leading symposium on the nylon industry and markets
Now in it’s 13th year the European Nylon Symposium taking place on 6 -7 March 2019 in Frankfurt city centre will help you gain valuable insights into the nylon industry and the strengths and weaknesses of the market.
The focused agenda will bring together senior decision makers from across the industry to discuss market trends and analyse commercial drivers that will shape opportunities for the coming year.
- Hear from industry experts on market trends and forecasts
- Optimise your market position with key business strategies
- Network with your peers from the nylon chain business
- In depth supply chain overviews
- Polyamide Training Session
What’s the agenda?
During this event you can expect to hear about the global nylon industry and analysis across key Nylon raw materials, including: Propylene, Ammonia, Butadiene, Sulphur and Ammonium Sulphate as well as future outlooks and key innovations.
- Feedstocks and Inorganics
- Polyamide intermediates
- Nylon textiles
- Nylon industrial fibres
- Engineering plastics
- Innovation in polyamide
Polyamide Training Session…
Led by Quentin de Carvalho, this half day training session will provide everything you or your new team needs to get up to speed on the polyamide industry.
What the session will cover:
- What is polyamide? A schematic vision of the chemistry and production process
- The particularities of different polyamides
- The polyamide applications – Why polyamide?
- Synthetic polyamide segments market vision?
- Delegates will be given a training pack for future reference
The 2019 Symposium will be held at the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel.
Special rate and booking link to follow shortly.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The supply of conferences within Germany is considered to be a domestic supply of services under German VAT law. As such PCI Wood Mackenzie is required to charge all attendees German VAT at the standard rate of 19%