America’s foremost symposium on nylon markets
Come and join us at the 12th annual American Nylon Symposium taking place on 3 – 4 April 2019. The event brings together key industry speakers and delivers a comprehensive agenda that provides valuable insights into the strengths and weaknesses of the market.
The focused agenda brings together senior decision makers from across the industry to discuss market trends and analyse commercial drivers that shape opportunities for the coming year.
- Hear from industry experts on market trends and forecasts
- Optimise your market position with key business strategies
- Network with your peers from the nylon chain business
- Focused agenda with in depth supply chain overviews
- Polyamide Training Session
Symposium Agenda Themes…
During this event you can expect to hear about global market analysis across key Nylon raw materials, including: Propylene, Ammonia, Butadiene, Sulphur and Ammonium Sulphate as well as future outlooks and key innovations.
- Feedstocks and Inorganics
- Polyamide intermediates
- Nylon textiles
- Nylon industrial fibres
- Engineering plastics
- Innovation in polyamide
Polyamide Training Session…
Led by Quentin de Carvalho, this half day training session will provide everything you or your new team needs to get up to speed on the polyamide industry.
The session covers:
- What is polyamide? A schematic vision of the chemistry and production process
- The particularities of different polyamides
- The polyamide applications – Why polyamide?
- Synthetic polyamide segments market vision?
- Delegates will be given a training pack for future reference
The 2018 conference will be held at the Renaissance Atlanta Airport Gateway Hotel. There are rooms held at the special rate of $194 per night, to book your room please follow the link below.
Please book your room by the 12 March 2019 to take advantage of the above rate
If you have any questions about attending the American Nylon Symposium, please contact: email@example.com