New for 2018
7 – 8 May, 2018. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Following on from the success of the American and European Nylon Symposiums we are delighted to announce the newest edition in this series.
The Asian Nylon Symposium is taking place just before APIC on 7 – 8 May 2018 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The event brings together key industry speakers and delivers a comprehensive agenda that provides valuable insights into the strengths and weaknesses of the market.
The focused agenda brings together senior decision makers from across the industry to discuss market trends and analyse commercial drivers that shape opportunities for the coming year.
- Hear from industry experts on market trends and forecasts
- Optimise your market position with key business strategies
- Network with your peers from the nylon chain business
- Focused agenda with in depth supply chain overviews
- Polyamide Training Session
Symposium Agenda Themes…
During this event you can expect to hear about global market analysis across key Nylon raw materials, including: Propylene, Ammonia, Butadiene, Sulphur and Ammonium Sulphate as well as future outlooks and key innovations.
- Feedstocks and Inorganics
- Polyamide intermediates
- Nylon textiles
- Nylon industrial fibres
- Engineering plastics
- Innovation in polyamide
Polyamide Training Session…
Led by Quentin de Carvalho, this half day training session will provide everything you or your new team needs to get up to speed on the polyamide industry.
The session covers:
- What is polyamide? A schematic vision of the chemistry and production process
- The particularities of different polyamides
- The polyamide applications – Why polyamide?
- Synthetic polyamide segments market vision?
- Delegates will be given a training pack for future reference
This year’s symposium will take place at the Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. There are a limited number of rooms available at the conference venue at the special rate of MYR 320.75 per night.
To take advantage of the special rate please ensure that you book your room by May 2, 2018
If you have any questions about attending the Asian Nylon Symposium, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.