Upcoming changes in these five key areas could indicate a wild ride for petrochemical markets in the coming years:
- Price of crude oil: Why crude oil is important to petrochemicals
- Chemicals feedstocks: How competitiveness of different feedstocks will change
- China: How markets will evolve with changes to its economy
- Trade agreements: The impact of gas-based chemical investments
- New technology: The technologies set to revolutionise the chemical world
In this short video, Stephen Zinger, Senior Vice President Chemicals at PCI Wood Mackenzie tells us more about how changes in these 5 key areas will cause volatility in chemicals markets.
Download Steve’s presentation to learn more by completing the form on this page.
Stephen Zinger recently presented AFPM’s International Petrochemical Conference in San Antonio, Texas. You can download his presentation by completing the form.